4. United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization, Indicative World
Plan for Agricultural Development, Rome, August 1969. Vols. I, II, and III.
5. Schultz, Theodore W., Economic Crises in World Agriculture. Ann
Arbor: Univ. of Michigan Press, 1965.
6. Shukla, Tara, Capital Formation in Indian Agriculture. Bombay, India:
Vora & Company Publishers, Ltd., 1965.
7. Griliches, Zvi, "Research Expenditure, Education, and the Aggregative
Agricultural Production Function," Amer EconRev, December 1964.
8. Schultz, Theodore W., Transforming Traditional Agriculture. New Haven,
Conn.: Yale University Press, 1964. Chs. 1, 2.
9. Schultz, Theodore W., "Land in Economic Growth," Modern Land
Policy, Harold G. Halcrow, ed. Urbana: Univ. of 111. Press, 1960. Ch. 2.
10. Schultz, Theodore W., "Connections between Natural Resources and
Economic Growth," Natural Resources and Economic Growth, Joseph J. Spengler, ed. Washington: Resources for the Future, Inc., April 1960.
11. Clark, Colin, The Economics of 1960. London: Macmillan, 1943. p. 52.
12. Clark, Colin, Population Growth and Land Use. New York: St. Martin's
13. U.S. Department of Agriculture, The World Food Budget 1970. Foreign
Agricultural Economic Report No. 19. Washington, D.C., October 1964.
14. Behrman, Jere R., "Supply Response in Underdeveloped Agriculture: A
Case Study of Four Major Annual Crops in Thailand, 1937-1963." Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Mass. Inst. of Technology, Cambridge, Mass., September 1966.
15. Hansen, Bent, "Employment and Wages in Rural Egypt," Amer Econ
Rev, June 1969.
16. Hansen, Bent, "Marginal Productivity, Wage Theory, and Subsistence
Wage Theory in Egyptian Agriculture," / Development Studies, July 1966.
17. Hayarni, Yukiro, and V. W. Ruttan, "Factor Prices and Technical Change
in Agricultural Development: The United States and Japan, 1880-1960," Staff Paper P69-19, Univ. of Minn., Institute of Agriculture, St. Paul, Minn., July 1966.
18. Hertford, Reed, "Sources of Change in Mexican Agricultural Production,
1940-65." Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Univ. of Chicago, Chicago, 111., 1970.
19. Hill, Polly, The Migrant Cocoa-Farmers of South Ghana: A Study in
Rural Capitalism. London: Cambridge Univ. Press, 1963.
20. Hopper, W. David, "The Economic Organization of a Village in North
India." Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Cornell University, Ithaca, N.Y., June 1957.
21. Khusro, A. M., "Indian Society of Agricultural Economics." Presidential
address at XXVIIIth Annual Conference, Coimbatore, December 23, 1968. Delhi: Everest Press.pect!